Mission Youth Quintana Roo, Mexico Mission - June 24 - 30, 2023
Mission Location: Nuevo Durango, Quintana Roo, Mexico
NOTE: Mission Youth will follow all travel advisories according to the United States government travel advisory website located HERE
This mission is for participants age 16 and over only.
Arrival Day: Saturday, June 24, 2023
Departure Day: Friday, June 30, 2023
All flights should arrive and depart from the Cancun International Airport.
- Please ensure your Flight Arrival Time is before 1:15 pm on 06/24/2023
- Please ensure your Flight Departure Times is after 10:30 am 06/30/2023
Mission Fee: $830 Mission Fee; $795 for Early Registration and Payment by May 13, 2023
- Mission Application Deposit: $50 non-refundable deposit must be paid to be considered to attend this mission
- EARLY REGISTRAION Final Payment of $745 if paid by May 13, 2023
- Final Payment after May 13 of $780 is due by June 8, 2023
Registration closes on June 2, 2023
Mission Director: Karla Amezcua firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Assistant: John Ziegler email@example.com
Mission Chaplain: Fr. Michael Moriarty firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the mission trip, please email Karla Amezuca.
Click HERE to download the mission trip flyer
Travel Insurance is NOT provided by Mission Youth. Participants are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance for your mission.
- Participants may contact Diplomat America for more information regarding travel insurance, or the company of your choice
- Participants will pay the travel insurance company directly
- Mission Youth does not cover the cost or guarantee the coverage of this insurance
- Diplomat America must be contacted directly for a quote and explanation of policy benefits
In order to attend a Mission Youth International Mission you must submit an application online and receive approval from the national office. It is very important to apply early to be considered. Mission trips have a limited number of spots available and they will be filled in the order in which the paid applications are received. Please follow the instructions below to apply:
STEP 1: CREATE ACCOUNT / LOGIN - Each missionary must create an account and login in order to view and complete the online application forms below. Each person needs an individual account (families need to register individually and not as a group).
STEP 2: COMPLETE APPLICATION AND PAY APPLICATION FEE- Complete the application in full and pay the non-refundable $50 processing fee online via debit card, credit card or PayPal. (Your application will not be processed until the deposit is paid.)
STEP 3: ACCEPTANCE - You will receive a response by email to your application within 1-2 weeks to confirm your acceptance for the mission trip or to let you know that you have not been accepted.*
STEP 4. PAY MISSION TRIP FEE - You will receive a link to go back into your account to input your flight information (if applicable) and to pay the mission trip fee online. The payment is due in full 30 days prior to the start date of the mission trip.
If you have any questions, please email: customerservice@RCFed.org
*Mission Youth reserves the right to deny acceptance to any applicant at any point in this process.