Mission Youth Annual Chapter Fee: $300
Welcome to the Mission Youth Chapter Agreement! We are so happy to know that you want to establish a local Mission Youth team in your city. Please read the following points carefully & agree to them before signing the application below. If you have any questions, you can reach out to the Mission Youth Support team: email@example.com and we will happily answer your questions.
Membership as Mission Youth Local Chapter means:
- There is a local Mission Youth team, established with the approval of either a local parish priest/bishop or local RC leadership (RCD, Section director, etc)
- This team is led by a local Mission Youth Director together with a directive team
- This team has regular local missions with local missionaries
- This team has a long term evangelization plan serving a local community in a specific need
- This team has a Mission Youth bank account (RC Activities or sub account of RC Activities)
As a local Mission Youth Chapter, you will receive:
- Full coverage & support from Mission Youth National for all local missions
- Virtual participation in the Annual Mission Youth off-site to give input into vision, goals, projects, etc. (February 11-12, 2022)
- Recognition & promotion of its local events on the National MY website, social media platforms, etc.
- Page for local chapter built into Mission Youth website (so you don’t need to build you own website) or a direct link from the national page to your local website.
- Discounted price for all Mission Youth events (Annual Summit, store merch, national & international missions)
- Access to Pro Canva Account with official logos, brand kit & sample promotional materials
- Possibility to help with national projects according to availability and expertise (financially compensated)
- Possible site for a Domestic Mission (local mission team serves as hosts & receives small stipend)
- Possible host city for the Annual Mission Youth Summit (local mission team serves as hosts & receives small stipend)
As a local Mission Youth Chapter, you agree to:
- Uphold the Mission Youth identity, Code of Conduct & Safe Enviornment policies within the local chapter
- To respect & follow Mission Youth guidelines regarding mission registration, use of the Mission Youth logo & brand as well as other indications from the national team.
- Share best practices & expertise with other mission leaders (participation in zoom meetings, Mission Youth summit, etc)
- Contribute to building national Mission Youth vision & goals (virtual participation in the Mission Youth annual off-site to contribute to the overall projection)
- Be willing to receive missionaries or mission leaders from other cities
- Annual & event fees to cover the common costs, goals & projects for the year
Please complete and sign the webform below: